Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas at the Mason's

Two posts in one day! So allowed.. because I am on Thanksgiving break! That's why!

So... I did finish ONE goal for today... the "rebel" jersey canvas...

As for any other "goals" (cough cough, the Walter Anderson "horses") well... Colby got our Christmas tree down and ALL plans CHANGED! YAY!!!!
So I decorated ALL afternoon... it was so fun! I watched Christmas movies, listened to Christmas carols, and had a blast decorating our house- I was so THANKFUL to be decorating our wonderful, beautiful home that is filled with love and health! (Just for those haters who think I am skipping over Thanksgiving.. I assure you I am not... my overwhelming "thankfulness" blog will be coming Thursday- because this year... more than ever... we have SO much to be thankful for...)
For now... I shall enjoy each second of sharing my "Christmas decoration day".... Enjoy!


Our Mantle (I love the Marc Roberts Santa Fairies)
Santa fairy holding a red bird... new this year! yay!

complete view of mantle
Entry Table

nativity scene



Dining room buffet table
Dining room table decoration (Side Note... this deer was on Colby's grooms cake!)

Living room chandelier with garland
Our "woodland" Christmas tree!

close up of tree
Another close up of tree
close up of the top of our tree

Our "Christmas" den as a whole... yay!



Fa La La La La... La. La. La. LA!!!!!! Merry Merry!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!! deck the halls dah-lin! you just put me in the Cmas spirit!! love to you both

    ReplyDelete