Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Countdown to the REUNION

I had the BEST time last night out to dinner with some close girl friends- Ray, Em, Blair, Ashley and Brittney.  We went to eat sushi and visited for two + hours while enjoying two *much needed* glasses of vino.  Such a treat.  Loved every minute. Our conversations were hilarious... full of laughs about our past and present moments.  It really made me appreciate all the little moments our lives are made up of.
Continuing on that note...
It also made me SO excited because the weekend of March 9th is THE REUNION!!! All of my college girl friends are getting together back in our old stomping grounds! Oxford, MS... here we come!! I cannot wait. This Mommy is having her first "girls" weekend!  Here are a few flashback pictures of us... just for fun! (Beginning our FRESHMAN year... which was EIGHT years ago.... wow. I'm officially feeling O.L.D.














"FRESHMAN... Get on the BUS!"  hahaha.


I CAN. NOT. wait to see all you girls... counting down the days (8)!!

Be Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment