Monday, March 19, 2012

Signs of Spring!

It is most definitely feeling like spring around the Mason home...
We have a birds nest on our porch, ferns for my front urns, new pine straw out in the beds, and
we have puppies!

Labradoodle puppies to be exact!
4 females and 4 males- FOR SALE!
(Let me know if you are interested, I'll send you some information)
Aren't they adorable??  They were ONE day old in this picture. Now they are one week old! Their hair has started to curl and they are getting pudgy puppy tummies! ADORABLE. I'll add new pictures soon.

 
Lucy LOVES our dog, Milly.  
Lucy also REALLY loves Milly's puppies... she squeals every time she sees them!
Puppy-love at its finest.


And luckily Milly loves Lucy, too.  :)
**don't worry, I intercepted before Lucy was covered in slobber- yuck!*
 

Our flowers are also in full bloom around the yard- I'm loving my azaleas! 
 Weslee came over to play Thursday so it was the perfect time to capture some new pics with our best friend/cousin.  I have to say... pictures may become few and far between as the girls get more mobile! They aren't as easy to keep still anymore! BUT we were still able to get a few good ones-  

Here they are about to escape... but luckily we caught them 

Happy girls!
Lucy (8 months) and Weslee (10 months)

We love the Spring Sunshine!!
Welcome Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment