Happy Valentines Day... To you!
Below are the lyrics to the song Colby and I danced to at our wedding... I love it. It is just the perfect words... love doesn't have to be fancy, or have a good reason, it just has to be true... and you have to give it all you have-EVERYday!
I love you Colby- more every moment if it is possible. Thank you for loving me and for being such a wonderful, hard working, supportive husband. You are the absolute best father, Lucy is so lucky!
I am SO blessed to have you to share this life with. It may not be fancy, but it is absolutely perfect to me!
There's nothing fancy 'bout the way I love you,
There's nothing you could not find in any other man.
There's nothing fancy bout the way I love you,
But I love you as hard as I can.
There's no good reason for the way you love me,
But you're my walking dream come true.
There's no good reason for the way you love me,
But I thank God that you do.
I don't know the perfect conversation,
I don't know the way to turn a head,
I don't know the perfect way to prove my love,
But I know I'll love you till I'm dead.
There's nothing fancy 'bout the way I love you,
It's as simple as the stars in the sky, and the blue in the sea.
There's nothing fancy bout the way I love you,
But it sure is fancy how you love me.
-Dave Barnes
I can't close it without my favorite old school song coming into my head...
"You're all I need, my love... my Valentine" (thanks Martina)
Have a MERRY Valentines Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment