Ha! Jonathan caught on camera!
YAY!!! It's finished! Such hard workers!
TA-DAH!!
The ceiling fan will be removed and replaced with a pretty, but small chandelier.
And let's not forget... new carpet will be added! :)
That is her bed and changing table (unassembled but stacked together) in the center of the room, in case you were wondering!
Notice the different (shade darker) ceiling color?? LOVE it.
The ceiling trim will be faux finished with a light gold wash, to match her crib and changing table! Made for a princess, of course!
This is our fabric swatches!! BEAUTIFUL!! I'm OBSESSED.
The left fabric is for her floor length curtains, bedskirt, bow ties, and ruffled trim of bumper pad
The right, ivory "tree" fabric is for the top of the curtains (will be attached to the "primrose" fabric), and her bed bumper pad will be made out of the ivory, washable fabric! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
This is not the fabric (clearly) but this is the style of her bedding- maybe it will help with your visual:
(I love the bows- ours will be made from the "primrose" color fabric)
AND NOW......
here is a sneak peak of her closet, already.. hehehe.
The "tiger" costume you see hanging was Colby's halloween costume that Mrs. Dana made! (We may have to wait until our next baby (BOY) for this to be worn, but it is precious.
Two of my "favorites" so far.... RaRa (Regan) gave her the "I love Lucy" onesie... isn't it ADORABLE?!! and Khaki (my mom) found her ballet onesie... so much fun!
See how much fun we've been having...
Next doctor appointment is March 22nd.. today baby Lucy is the length of a banana, and weighing 10.5 ounces! :)
We are HALFWAY to our "due day"! Yay!
I'll close with pictures of our "puppy" babies... Aren't they beautiful!
Milly and Reese
and baby Jax
~God Bless~





No comments:
Post a Comment