Let's recap my morning-
*The dogs got out... again. 6:00 a.m. again... wet hair/bathrobe search...again.
*Colby puts dirty dishes into dishwasher- with all of our clean dishes (not a big deal really but today, to me... it was a BIG deal = fun argument)
*I got to work LATE- 7:55 late...
*When I got here I found out I had duty... meaning I was supposed to be with the K5 children beginning at 7:35... thankfully I have an AMAZING assistant that didn't even call me and tell me.. she just did it for me.
*I'm teaching about weather this week... but I still have insect stuff out around the room. Big no no for me.
*I'm teaching about weather this week... but I still have insect stuff out around the room. Big no no for me.
* I have no lunch packed for today... and I'm already hungry.
* I tried to send a text message to someone telling them what brand my breast pump is... and it came out like this:
" I use the pimp in style advanced- it is great, awesome suction!!"
Of course- it was supposed to say "pump in style"... yea. awesome move there. Good thing it was to one of my best friends.
*Dogs were found, again, thankfully.... at The Pointe apartments... IN their office. The labs officially have now conquered Old Canton Road and beyond- maybe they were heading to the reservoir today- good grief.
Oh my goodness. HELLO Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment