Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm as FREE as a BIRD now..

Date night @ the moon...
the Golden Moon that is! 
 Colby and I went to the Lynyrd Skynyrd concert in Philadelphia Saturday night.  It was so much fun.  I'm glad my hubby convinced me to go- yea.. you read that right... convinced! Saturday morning I had come up with a million and one reasons why "we just really don't need to go..." but after he put on the "Lynyrd Skynyrd Pandora Radio" station, grabbed Lu and started dancing around the house to "What's your name" ... how could I say no?!  (by the way.. it was so cute.. I had to capture it on video! Lucy LOVES dancing with her Daddy)

Anyways... the concert was a lot of fun and they did a great job! We even won us some moo-laahh at the casino afterwards- which in my opinion... is ALWAYS fun. :)

 Here are a few pics from our night (taken with my phone so I'm sorry for the quality!):
@ the bar in the moon- "Lure" before the concert

We were on the 4th row! Perfect seats! 

Me with the base player! 
Funny Story- I went back into the concert arena after it was over to get a drink (we had been standing out visiting with some people for longer than I realized I guess) but anyways- when I went back the band was in there but no one else was! So.. yea.. they were all packing up and cleaning up then I said, "Hey- can I take a picture with you?" and the base player was like sure! 
Ha. yea.. I went from not really wanting to go... to a Skynyrd Nation groupie! HA!

Date nights = Fun times, I tell ya! 
Merry Merry!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment