Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy 9 months, Lucy!

My baby is 9 months old!!! Where does time go?

 Lucy, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and cannot believe how quick you are growing up!! You are feeding yourself your bottle and puffs, crawling around everywhere and have even put yourself to bed two nights in a row now... which makes mommy so sad.  Usually, we have your bottle and cuddle in our bed until you fall asleep (then mommy moves you to your bed) but two nights ago, you kept rolling around and playing... so mommy thought she would "teach you a lesson" and she went and put you into your bed... what do you do? Roll over and close your eyes.  AHH! So big... You are becoming independent in so many ways!
You WAVED bye-bye to me this morning.. oh. yes. you. did.  What a big girl I have! I couldn't believe it... I mean we have been practicing saying it and all but YOU DID IT!  I am so proud of you everyday.
I'm so lucky to be your momma, sweet girl.  I love you... to the moon and back!


Here are a few "snaps" of Lucy on her 9 month birthday :)



Merry Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment