Okay.. how in the world am I supposed to do it?!!
Today is the day!!! Big girl panties... ON.
I have to say good-bye to five of these faces:
(the nail polish on the toes mean *sold*)
Milly and I are going to have a "sad mommy party" after they leave us... but, good news, we will still have three to love on and to get us through.... until they go too... :(
I mean... don't get me wrong. I WANT them to go. I want them to go and be loved and meet their new wonderful families but lets get real folks. I have birthed these pups- (not literally.. but I helped, ha) I feed them three times a day now, I sit on my back patio with Lu and all eight of them EVERY night, I bathe them, watch them play in the rain, have started potty training all eight of them...attached is definitely the word to be used here. I am ATTACHED.
I have single-handedly harassed the new owners too. Where will the puppy stay? Do you have a fenced in yard? What are your plans for the dog? House dog? Country Dog? Hunting Dog? Do you have other pets? Do you have children? How old are the children? Will you prevent the child from shaking/strangling/choking/anything that would harm the puppy? Do you smoke? Seriously...
I know. You're telling me to get. a. grip. I know.
Anyways.. just thought I'd include this day in my blog world... its a big day.
Milly's babies are growing up and moving on.
I want to keep one... but I will not keep one. (I'd like to keep my husband more)
Prayers that I will not burst into tears with each pup I hand away today... I really don't want all these new owners thinking a crazy lady raised their pup. HA. but it is going to be SO hard to say bye bye!!

No comments:
Post a Comment