Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammys or Whammys??

I vote Whammy. Whew.       B...OORRRR....ING...
I know. I know.  How harsh.. right?
But seriously by 9pm. My T.V. was off.

The Good Parts:

1) LL opening the Grammys on national television with a prayer to our Heavenly Father. WOW. I thought it was perfect. Amazing. and hopefully it reached out to many, many people. God is ALWAYS at work, my friends.  R.I.P. Whitney.

2) Rihanna's Armani dress:
   Rihanna Armani black dress 2012 Grammy Awards

3) Taylor Swift's dress... stunning! (not so much her performance... it wasn't bad but she could have come up with a new song... or something.)


4) Jennifer Hudson singing "I will always love you".  WOW. No one can sing it like Whitney Houston but geez... she sure did come close. GREAT job.


And... yep. that's about all the excitement from the 2012 Grammys.
Like I said I turned off my T.V. at 9 ish (right after J.Hud)... so I missed all the Kylie Minogue drama/terrible performance.  GLAD I did.  My FB newsfeed was all in an uproar about how bad it was this morning.

And one last thought:
Katy, I love you, but the blue hair has to go.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment