Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Presidents... and Pinterest

We are learning about Presidents this week in my classroom... always makes for a fun conversation.
Exhibit A:

Student:  Who is this man? (pointing to a picture of Barack Obama)
Me: That is our President, Mr. Barack Obama
Student: Oh.  I don't like him.
Me: well each person gets to have their own opinion...
Student: Did you know George Washington is MY President?
Me: Yea, He was all of our President! He was the first President but that was a long time ago before any of us were born.
Student: (nodding yes) I sure miss him, don't you?

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

And for those parents out there... your children listen more than you think they do. :)  That's all I'll say.

 I have been in a funky, blah mood today... I blame it on my allergies that have acted up all of the sudden today... just after I had recovered from sinus', I get another runny/stuffed up nose.. with sneezing on top = bad mood bears. BLAH.   I also blame it on the news this morning and Josh Powell... what was he thinking? and the social workers call to 911... I CAN. NOT. STOP. thinking about those two boys... who were first "attacked" then "blown up" when he exploded his house.. uh. I can't shake it. Sad... So Sad.  and that poor social worker. Doing her job but the boys got a step ahead of her.  What if they hadn't gone ahead.. would he have blown her up too?  Oh my... my heart ACHES for all of them.

As soon as I logged into Pinterest to waste time  browse new "pins", I found some much needed pick-me-ups...

JesusJesusRomans 5:8
Sayings
<3Jesus     
      So simple      


And lastly:

  ha ha Ha!
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment