One year ago today, Colby and I were married...
We stood here to say our vows... and seal them with a kiss :)
danced...
and smiled ( a lot)!
I love you Colby, and if possible, a little more each and every day. Happy Anniversary to us!
Thank you for loving me, for smiling with me and always keeping me dancing everyday throughout this past year.
I am truly blessed!
Look at where a year has brought us! Here we are today at my parents after church:
Happy as ever, and expecting our own little baby girl, Lucy, in July!
(25 weeks along)
Yesterday, was my sisters baby shower! We had the best time... Here are some pictures from the shower:
Kelly and Momma
Preggo Sisters! (I love that we get to experience this together!)
Flower balls that I made
Closer look at the flower balls... to make you take crepe paper streamers (like the kind you decorate birthday parties with) and cut it into 2-3 ft strips. Roll them into "roses" and glue onto the styrofoam ball. (WARNING: IT TAKES FOREVER, but the end result is worth it)
Kelly is going to hang them from the ceiling in Weslee's nursery!
The set up
Peeps! (we served Raspberry sherbert punch in these)
Last night my husband took me to eat at Shapley's- YUMMY. It was delicious, and a wonderful evening.
Tonight, I'm cooking him a fabulous meal in honor of our anniversary and then we get to cut into this...
Our wedding cake top! Me and Lucy cannot wait. HA!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Side note: Ridgecrest Choir had an amazing worship service this morning... God is so good!




No comments:
Post a Comment