Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm seeing....PINK!!!

Attention, Attention:  In case you did not hear us shouting from the rooftops of Baptist yesterday....
I'm going to be a mommy to a little GIRL!!!!!!   WOOOO HOOOOOO!!! Decorating time!! Shopping Spree!!! YEA!!!!

Colby and I went to our doctor appointment yesterday (Tuesday, February 22nd)!! IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
We could not possibly be more excited... God is SO great!!!
She looked GREAT! Healthy as can be... everything was measured and growing perfectly.  Heart rate yesterday was 144! She is already so precious... and dramatic! HA! Had her hand draped over her face in a "please...I'm trying to sleep here" attitude.  All she wanted to show her mommy and daddy was her button nose and sweet lips! She also kept kicking her legs out as the "sonogram" tool moved across her!  
All I have to say to every other pregnant woman.... DON'T trust the "old wives" tales... HA! They were ALL wrong for us... but it sure was fun to try and predict.  AND THE SURPRISE IS AMAZING no matter if you find out the day of delivery, or when your 20 wks like us!


This morning my precious Kindergarten class surprised me with a PINK PARTY!!!! I walked in to my classroom, and SURPRISE- all my class jumped up! They had DECKED out our room in pink balloons, and pink flowers! We had PINK strawberry cake, pink lemonade- of course it was served on PINK plates, napkins, cups... It was SO fun.  A moment I will NEVER forget....
Here are some pictures from our FABULOUS celebration! I have the best room mothers EVER.








I hate I had to blur the faces because it is a SUPER cute picture.. but I have to keep my babies safe!
Can we say a  precious celebration?!!  Our baby girl is so LOVED already!!!


MERRY MERRY WEDNESDAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you!! Baby girls are so much fun. I love your sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kristen! Baby girls are so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete