Monday, October 1, 2012

I have the fever!!

The "house re-decorating" fever, that is!
All kinds of things on my do-to list and what do I now have the urge to do? Paint some rooms around the house- our master bedroom- to be exact... and possibly our bathroom... SERIOUSLY- get a grip, Kris. Let me go ahead and state that I have already painted EVERY room in our house over the past 3 years... but yea... I want to do it again??  All I can say is:
Thanks PINTEREST.  This most certainly is YOUR fault.   

Exhibit A:

Chandelier with luxury bedding and cushions - ideal!

I'm in love with this wall color... and the doors. The doors are painted in Benjamin Moore- "Dragon Breath" I. need. this. paint.

And Exhibit B:

bedroom
Greyish... with a  hint of purple in the wall color.  SWOON..

I also found some amazing pieces of furniture to add to my "Oh please, oh please, can I have it" wish list...
formal den?


formal den
Add this CUTE pillow into that chair... in my newly painted grey room... uh huh... I'm seeing it too. Perfection.


Hooker Furniture Filigree Hall Chest

This would look pretty cute in my house too. Just saying.

pretty pink and gold~Commode style Louis XV. Moissonnier
And when we move Lucy into her daybed (don't worry- years away, ha!) ... this would be a perfect touch to her "little girl" room.


Okay... I'll get back to reality pinterest now.  Just wanted to get my wishlist off my chest in case any of you want to show up and paint ... with a truck load of the above mentioned furniture...  Appreciate ya!








No comments:

Post a Comment