Happy Saturday!!
We woke up early and got ready to head to "A Day in the Country" at The Chapel of the Cross in Madison. It was COLD!!!! but so much fun. We met my parents, and my sis, Jake, Noah and Wes for some fun in the country. You should have seen these two baby girls with the petting zoo. HILARIOUS. Lucy went up to every animal and said "Hey... lamb.. hey goat... hey..." She really loves animals. Maybe I have a veterinarian on my hands?! We also did a little shopping and I found her some cute new bows for fall- $2 each... serious bargain.
Love.
Daddy walking with Lu- Have I mentioned these two are my world?
"Hey baby"
"Hey Goat"
Khaki and Lucy with a bunny
Cousins = Best friends. It is so sweet.
Now we are dressed (again) and headed to watch the Ole Miss game at my sisters house. We're cooking chili, too. YUM. My "fall" favorite!
Lucy got a new Ole Miss uniform this year and... yea... size 12M resembles a maxi dress for her short lil legs... but ssshhh don't tell her.
She is ready to cheer!
Booty- popping while I sing "Go Rebels Go"!
LOVING the Pom Poms (see... Maxi dress...)
Shake-Shake-Shake
Yay, Rebels!!
And the cheerleader is out...
Happy Saturday to you!








No comments:
Post a Comment