A quick post today but just wanted to share!
Here are some pictures from the Mother's Day dinner that I cooked Sunday night
The tablescape :)
Love our china...
Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary
The Best Pork Tenderloin... ever. (Thanks Jennifer Heard!)
2 pork tenderloins, marinated in Tony's
Slice one vidalia onion and one green bell pepper
add sliced mushrooms
(put all of this in casserole dish)
cover with worchestire (sorry for spelling)
add 3/4 of a beer
wrap casserole pan tightly with aluminum foil
(this is a picture before it was cooked... but I promise... it was the BEST pork tenderloin)
Asparagus with butter and lemon
Salad
More interesting (and normal posts by me to come soon!)
AND our 4D sonograms pics... ahhh! We went on Monday, got some great ones, BUT we get to go back on Friday... so I'm waiting to post pictures after our appointment Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment