Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pink Eye = Crafting Day!

Well we had a blast in Oxford this past weekend! SO MUCH FUN.  The game... even though we lost... was great. I was SO proud of our student section.  They were there- ALL of them- an hour before kick off.  The stadium had such an awesome feel Saturday night- so much energy. I even heard one Texas fan comment, "Here, you people get into it, you care." and Yes.  We do!  I hope everyone who visited from Texas enjoyed their day in the good ole Grove as much as I did! LOVED seeing everyone and tent-hopping! (yes, I made up that new term- means moving from tent to tent to tent ALL day long)

Last night, after I picked up Lu's cold medicine from Kroger... we get home... and then it hits me.  Her eyes aren't pink, runny, and booger-y (yep, made that word up too) from her cold... she has PINK EYE! Guess who had been cleaning out her eyes all day? Yep. Me.
Guess who woke up with pink eye this morning... yep. me.  (insert my frustrated "you know better... you teach school... you know the signs of pink eye.".. attitude... here.
However, Lucy and I got to stay home together and stare into each others bright pink eyes all day today.  Such a bonding moment! :)  Of course, I loved being home with her.  We played and while she snoozed, I CRAFTED! Proof:
 32 christmas ornaments with red polka dots

then I added MRA/ 2012 on all of them to create this:
                                                 back                                        front
I was hired to paint these for Christmas gifts this year from the staff and I am making... 
are you ready for this... 200+ of these! I'm almost done and ready for the next order- hint hint to my readers :)


Cross Design

I am happy to paint them for you, too! They are $12 each (special discount when ordering 3 or more)!
If you'd like to order- e-mail me what you'd like your ornament to look like/color ornament/etc. at
kkfounta@comcast.net

So what else did I do today? I finally got to play with some photos of Lucy that I took and edit them on my new computer! Love!
These are Lucy's 14 month old pictures.  SO excited about this new venture of mine.
If you like what you see, I am going to be doing some portrait sessions this fall- perfect for your Christmas Cards!  $45 for 20 minute sessions on location!  You get 5-7 edited photos along with your disc with all the images captured! I'd love to capture you and your fam!
Send me an e-mail: kkfounta@comcast.net












No comments:

Post a Comment