Friday, September 14, 2012

"Hotty Toddy" Time!!


This weekend the hubby and I are headed to "Gods Country".  I'm pretty sure this entire world is "Gods Country" so I may not go that far... but it is a beautiful, WONDERFUL place.  What is this place you may ask? Well- OXFORD, MS- of course!


Take a look!
Author William Faulkner's home
Night view of the square


Campus View- The Lyceum
The beautiful KAPPA DELTA house! Love my sisters :)

GAME DAY in the GROVE!!!
I am sure it will be THIS packed tomorrow, too!


TRUTH.


I'm just a little excited- my first game to attend this year.  Lu is going to be enjoying a weekend here with her grandparents while we are *fingers crossed* celebrating a REBEL win against Texas!

Happy Weekend!! and Hotty Toddy!!

Oh P.S.-  Look what arrived at my house yesterday!!
EEEK!!! My new macbook pro! :)
SUPER PUMPED about it, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment