Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sensory Fun for Lucy!

Santa is coming!!!
Yea, Yea... I know.. 19 days to go!!   I just LOVE this time of year though, and if possible, I love it even MORE  this year.  Having Lucy next to me for all the "traditions" just makes it all perfect.
 Lucy and I had a little "photo" fun yesterday during our playtime! I introduced her to our Christmas tree!!  Ha. I'll regret that next year, I'm sure! BUT this year.. she can't grab or even get to the tree without help so a little sensory fun certainly cannot hurt.  :)
Here are some pictures from Lucy's first "tasting" of our tree. (Of course, she had to be dressed as Santa's elf first) Hilarious. So glad I captured it on film.
"Whoa... look at all those sparkling things..."

"Hmm... What kind of toy is this? It sure is shiny"

"Get in my mouth! You round and shiny thing!"

"What? I wasn't supposed to eat it?"


"Oh well! I'm still Santa's favorite!"


Love this little girl... SO much.


Merry Merry Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment