Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Christmas "List"


Okay so honestly... it is really hard for me to think of things I want for Christmas this year! Colby and I were talking the other day and really... we feel like we just have all we need! Lucy has blessed our lives in so many ways, one being that I no longer need(want) a huge amount of "things" for ME- I'd rather spoil her with toys and such! WHAT?!! Who am I ? :)       I love it though. Absolutely love it.
However, since no one is accepting my "I don't need anything" spill.. here are the few items for my list of "wants".


Tennis Shoes - I really want to go to "Fleet Feet" and get a pair "fit" for me... we'll see. (Gift Card maybe?)
I do like something like this though:

My Tennis Shoes!!

Stroller:
A jogging stroller that is.  Our Graco works perfectly but it prefers the mall or Renaissance shopping center rather than our 2-3 mile jogs around the neighborhood... Something like this would really be wonderful for Lucy and I!

Time for a jogging strollerThis one even has a I-Pod hook up! BONUS! :)

Clothes:  
(gift cards to Material Girls, Alter'd State, Libby Story, Victoria Secret... Love 'em.)

Love these sweaters from VS

V-neck sweater Victorias Secret   victorias secret -  amazing sweater

Or an outfit like so.... cozy winter clothes..

Sunglasses 
Love these Prada ones.. 

PRADA PR 15LS Sunglasses


Jewelry
* stackable bracelets
Ashley Pittman, stackable bracelets are the perfect accessory....                     bracelets.

*Something with Lucy's birthstone (Ruby) or initials (hint hint HUBBY!!)
         
Ruby                           TWO letters Hand stamped jewelry initial charm necklace 54.00




jennifer zeuner jewelry - 3 initial pendant
   



That about does it for me and my list.  I know y'all were all so curious!

We decorated the house for Christmas last weekend, I'll get some pictures up soon.
Lucy LOVES the Christmas lights on the tree.  She just stares at the ornaments/lights and beams!! Precious.  
Santa did Lu's Christmas shopping on Black Friday at Target.... talk about some STEALS! He found her a Baby Einstein exersaucer on sale for $20 cheaper, as well as the Fisher Price learning table for HALF of what it normally is! WOO HOO. I love a good deal, cough cough, I mean Santa does. 


Happy Tuesday to you!! Be Merry!



No comments:

Post a Comment