Hello all! I am happy to report that our Kindergarten play was a huge success- I am so proud of my "babies".. they did SO good! Here is a clip of one of the songs they sang, clearly this is not them- but close enough.
Happy Birthday Jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saNPouQVvFk
This video is ALMOST as precious as my sweet K5's singing -tears tears tears. It is no question to me why God requests that we "act as children" in our faith... They have faith that is SO pure, SO honest, and they just ADORE Jesus with every breath... Let it be a reminder to us all this season! Happy Birthday sweet Jesus!
Colby and I had a very nice weekend at home... we ordered a pizza (even had it delivered!) and watched a movie (New in Town) by the fire on Friday night.. it was so wonderful to be home, warm, and cuddling! Saturday- I was able to finish up Christmas shopping with my mom! I just love shopping days with her... it is always a fun time. Saturday night we attended Kristen Parker and David Russell's wedding! It was beautiful and KP looked GORGEOUS! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Russell!!!
This morning we went to church with our family at Ridgecrest for the "Joy to the World" Christmas concert...
Jody Walker sang "I believe"-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQBDtKC-cQ0&NR=1
It was such an awesome performance this morning... This reminded me of another favorite song... Here it is on YouTube (can you tell I have been playing on the computer today?) Turn up your volume, grab your kleenex, be ready to be humbled!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6LbGxUdAeA&feature=related
WOW.. right?
I don't think there is much left for me to say after these songs... Thank you God for sending your Son...
In closing... I have a special announcement! It is my hubby's birthday tomorrow! Decenber 13th! Such a young TWENTY EIGHT year old! :)
Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I love you Colby!
Love to all!
Merry Merry!
(I do apologize for not knowing how to post the actual videos to this link... maybe I'll figure that out one day- any tips?)
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Just happened to stumble across your sweet, little blog! To post a video, just click on the 'edit html' tab on your new post, and copy and paste the embed code where you want it! I hope you get it figured out!
ReplyDelete