-First, schools out for summer!!!! This is my FIRST ever summer to not work. EVER as in... I have always worked in the summer whether it be babysitting, a camp counselor, or a teacher at our schools summer camp- I have always worked! But this year, I have the most important job of all... Being with my sweet baby girl at HOME! We have already had a blast, and I am loving every second with her. She is hilarious and growing so fast. Each day she conquers a new trick! This week it is "giving kisses" and walking with her walker- she took her first steps too! Growing up TOO fast... and just get ready if she goes to give you a kiss... It is a full open mouth, tongue out SMOOCH.
-the first week of our summer, Lucy and I traveled to Pensacola, Florida then on to Jacksonville, FL to visit/let Lucy meet her great grandparents. Lucy finally met Lucy (my grandmother who she is named for)! plus I got to hang out with my sweet cousins and grandparents for a week. It was such a fun trip and Lucy was a great travel companion! I was so proud of her hanging in there with me for the 5 hour trip to Pensacola, the five hour trip from Pensacola to Jacksonville and vice versa for the way home! This little girl was a champ! Here are a few pictures from our trip:
Cousin Fun!
-I'm currently packing my little family for our next vacation- which starts TOMORROW!
We are leaving for the BEACH first thing in the morning! Yayyy!!! Sunshine, sand, a drink in my hand... Yes please! My entire family (8 adults, a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 1 year old, a 11 month old(Lu!) and a 10 month old..) are going and staying in this pretty awesome/beautiful 6 bedroom house on the beach! I. CAN'T. WAIT. It is most definitely going to be wild with all of us under one roof, and we may or may not be speaking when we return but none the less... I'm excited! I cant wait for Lucy to have her cousins/best friends with her for a week! Fun!
Plus, it is Lucy's first official beach vacation!!!! We did get a little practice in during our stay in Pensacola on the way to Jacksonville and it's safe to say... Lucy is a
We'll post soon after our week in the sun!
Merry Merry!

No comments:
Post a Comment