I didn't get one "pinterest" idea completed. I took several steps in the right direction of getting them completed.. but yea. nothing to show you guys. Sorry!
I bought the necessary plates for the cupcake stands at the dollar store... just could not find the right candlesticks to go in the middle.. so.. still looking for those and I will complete the stands. Anyone seen any wooden short candlesticks???
Oh and while I was at the Dollar Store, I racked up on the CUTEST champagne flutes to use for Lu's birthday party. They are plastic and pink with heart in the middle of the stems! 2 for $1! Can't beat that!
I also may have also bought Lu's birthday dress... (go ahead and put CRAZY across my forehead) but I simply could not resist. It is the PERFECT 1st birthday dress. MUST HAVE.
I did try to "make my own canvas print" and it was sadly a fail. Just like I thought... WRINKLES! I even tried to plan around this before I did it and yep. Wrinkles. So now I am going to have the print printed at a store on good paper and try again... regular printer paper wrinkles, terribly! Who wants a wrinkled canvas print? No thanks.
So... I guess I did make a good effort!
Regardless, I enjoyed my weekend with Lu... SO much.
Here is a sneak peak from our photo shoot yesterday! One of my favorite things I get to do with Lu is get up, grab some "accessories" and get the camera snapping! I'm really getting the hang of playing with the ISO etc. on my Nikon! Let me know what you think.. I LOVE the natural light I was able to capture!
I'm going to blow these up and give them to our sweet grandparents for Valentines!
(If by chance, you are one of Lu's grandparents- forget you read this... ha!)
P.S.
Did you see what my BIG girl is able to do now...
AHH!! She can hold her bottle!
Hope you all have a great week!
I'll keep you updated on my Pinterest crafts- Better luck next time, huh!
Merry Merry!

No comments:
Post a Comment